Tuesday 11 March 2014

Top 5 Favourite Cartoon Character

So what's so good about being a young-at-heart? Answer: You get to appreciate all the cartoons! Here's a list of my top 5 favourite cartoons of all time :)

1. Tom & Jerry


















Tom & Jerry was one of my first cartoons as a child. Until now I'm still don't mind watching it whenever I have the chance. Well.. who won't recognize that cat who's always up to finding his way to put his paws on that mouse that's sneaky enough to not just get away from it but even getting Tom to taste his own 'Paws' ? Tom & Jerry was actually first created in the 1940's by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. That's like.. 74 years ago!


2. Spongebob Squarepants













That yellow sponge guy with a funny laugh and squeaky shoes.. Yes that's it! It's Spongebob! Honestly, I loveeeee watching Spongebob even until now! He never fails to make me laugh all the time! Spongebob was created by marine biologist and animator Stephen Hillenburg. Spongebob Squarepants is a popular cartoon among children and even.. erm teenagers like me :) Who wants to grab a krabby patty and go jellyfishing now? 


3. Bugs Bunny










'Ehhhh... What's up duck?' *continues muching carrot* He's one of the main characters in Looney Tunes besides of Daffy Duck, Porky Pig , The Road Runner and more. He first appeared in the times when cartoons are still black and white in 'The Wild Hare' in the year 1940. Bugs is definitely one of my favorite childhood cartoon characters!


4. Timmy Turner










'Timmy is an average kid that no one understands..' I still remember how the tune goes on. These words are part of the lyrics from The Fairly Odd Parents theme song! So it started of when Timmy's life turned awfully miserable after being babysitted by his mean babysitter Vicky and he is given two magical fairy godparents named Cosmo and Wanda! Soon he also got himself a fairy godbrother named Poof. I spend most of my primary school days watching The Fairly Odd Parents!


5. The Powerpuff Girls












Sugar, Spice.. and everything nice.. The Powerpuff Gilrs! They're definitely one of my favourite cartoons during my childhood. Among three of them I like Bubbles the most as she's always cute and bubbly and she's blue! ( Blue was always one of my favourite colour) The Powerpuff Girls was created by Craig McCracken and was first aired in 1998 . A total of 78 episodes were aired from November 18, 1998 until it's final episode was released in August 27 2004. 

No comments:

Post a Comment